Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Day After 30 August

       Finally i got the time n mood to update my blog... Is many happen comes to me... During tat time i jus cry , cry , cry n drink beer oni... Thx to my Clarin dear, MT dear, Little Qian dear and all of u who care me... Thx to u all always accompany me when im unhappy, sad n not feeling well.. I noe i like a stupid jus noe cry to make u all worry but thx to u all... NOw the only thing i can do is give time to u, treat u good , think how to solve the problem and wait u... I really hope to ask u izzit together with me make u feel very tired n make u cant concentrate study ??? but im not dare n i dun need ppl help me ask tis...

        Still remember that day i cry clarin dear come n comfort me n tell me tat in this 6 year she never saw me cry lik this even with H**** i oso dun have cry lik this.. n She say if lik that she "Ling yuan" me n H**** togehter better... Dear i noe u love me ,dun hope to see me cry and i dun hope i make u worry n sam tong.. thx to u... Dear I love u ya... Im serious with him so that i will cry lik this... N promise u i will not try to cry serious n dun eat...

    Ya, u tell me the reason alr... but i feel lik u still have problem hav to solve n dun wan to let me noe... maybe i think too much... But i really dun hope to see u always go smoke n drink alcohol... U tell me u wan to study but i jus saw u not going bak home n go out play with them oni... Im worry about u... every time u dun reply my msg i will feel unhappy n worry... thinking wat u doing now ?? wat u thinking now ?? izzit busy ? izzit i disturbing u ?? Sometime i feel lik if im ***** more good leh... can go out play wif u, eat wif u n do many many thing... but im not... Every time saw wat ***** post go out play together with u all i will feel lik im failure person.. i duno why i will become lik tis... n i trying to not be lik tis...

       At the end, i wan to thx Clarin dear and MT dear who always going out watch movie, Chiong K , drink beer , drunk with me , care me , worry me, help me, chat wif me, be spy and always calling me to eat... Xiao Qian dear who always chat wif me, worry me, be my spy n always scold me to eat... and thx to many many dear... who caring me n worry me... thx to u all... i love u all... Im lucky that i have u all if not im alone....
The day tat u all accompany me ( EAT, Drink Beer, Drunk jor, Watch Movie n Play)... Thx all my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment